This work focuses on indiscipline and its effect on pupil’s performance; a case study of some selected Junior Secondary School in Gwagwalada Area Council. Indiscipline has been a recurring phenomenon in Nigeria schools such that often result in physical combat between students and teachers or students and students and even students and parents. This study, seeks to find out what are causes and impact of indiscipline on students’ performance in selected Junior Secondary Schools in Gwagwalada. Two basic techniques were used, which includes primary and analytical techniques. The analytical techniques was based on information gathered by consulting some books, journals related to the subject matter while for the primary data, survey method was used. A sample of 370 respondents was randomly sampled out of which 352 were valid and used for the study. Base on the review on the documented source and analysis of primary data, it was concluded that, indiscipline is a problem in junior secondary schools in Gwagwalada area council. This study therefore recommended that the government has a role to play in ensuring that the schools infrastructures are developed, making the learning environment conducive, recruit qualified and disciplined teachers into the school system. Also, Parents and teachers should meet regularly in order to address the adherent problems face by students at school and at home and Counselors in schools should not be armed chair officer, but should be more proactive in seeing the challenges and inadequacies of students.
Indiscipline And Its Effect on Pupil’s Performance: A Case Study of Some Selected Junior Secondary Schools
Category: Religious and Cultural Studies Tag: NCE
Report an abuse for product Indiscipline And Its Effect on Pupil’s Performance: A Case Study of Some Selected Junior Secondary Schools
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
Money shall be refunded if:
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You are hereby allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in