The research was carried out to evaluate the relationship between laboratory facilities, organization and management and academic achievement of SSCE in Biology in both WAEC and NECO in Bwari Area Council of FCT, Abuja, Nigeria. The population of the study comprised all the private and public Senior Secondary Schools in Bwari Area Council of FCT. Expost facto design was used. For the sample size, two Senior Secondary Schools, each from Private and Public that have been writing SSCE examinations collected from the selected schools were analyzed using percentage and frequency. It was found that students of Private schools perform better in SSCE Biology in both WAEC and NECO than their counterpart in public schools. Furthermore, it was seen that, in both public and private schools, male students perform better than the female students in SSCE Biology.
Relationship between Laboratory Facilities, Organization, Management & Academic Achievement of Biology Student
Category: Science Education
Report an abuse for product Relationship between Laboratory Facilities, Organization, Management & Academic Achievement of Biology Student
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
Money shall be refunded if:
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You are hereby allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in