The study examines the participation of women in agricultural production in Dobi area of Gwagwalada area council of the FCT. The main objectives of the research include; to determine of women’s access to land, labour, and other agricultural inputs and the multiple roles and activities of women in rural farming and to identify the constraints militating against women participation in agricultural production. The random sampling technique was used to select 200 respondents, who provided the bulk of information required for this research. The findings of the research revealed that the nature and extent of women involvement in agriculture varies greatly from one house hold to another. Most of the women in the study area contribute labour force for such activities as weeding, sowing, harvesting and marketing while fewer women participates in decision making. Problems affecting effective participation of women in agriculture in the area include inadequate capital, farmlands, storage facilities and others. Recommendations were made based on research findings.
Assessment of Women Participation in Agricultural Production
Report AbuseCategory: Geography Tags: Abuja, Agriculture, Dobi, Geography, Gwagwalada, Nigeria
Report an abuse for product Assessment of Women Participation in Agricultural Production
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
Money shall be refunded if:
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You are hereby allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in