The research studied the implications of youth development on economic development in Nigeria from 1995 – 2012. The variables used were GDP and Government expenditure on education. Simple regression analysis techniques were employed in the methodology. The result shows that government expenditure on education has significant positive relationship with gross domestic product (GDP). Based on the above findings, the research concluded that government expenditure on education has impact on economic development in Nigeria. In view of the above conclusion the research advance the following recommendations; that the youth should be carried along in the programmes that affect them directly, there should be proper alignment of policies that will help in developing the youth, backed up with desired political will and zeal coupled with rugged determination as well as making a resolution to end youth unemployment in the country, the government needs to invest massively in human capital in the area of health and education for long sustenance of youth development, government should provide more basic infrastructure to enhance the access and productivity of the poor, massive job must be created by providing necessary incentive to private sector to play the commanding role, education must train people to acquire functional skill.
The Implication of Youth Development on Economic Development in Nigeria
Report an abuse for product The Implication of Youth Development on Economic Development in Nigeria
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
Money shall be refunded if:
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You are hereby allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in