This project work assessed the impact of capital market to economic growth: A case study of the NSE from 1995-2009. Employing the ordinary least square multiple regression model, the hypothesis formulated were tested in order to ascertain the nature of the relationship between the capital market, NSE and Nigeria’s economic growth. While economic growth as the dependent variable was denoted by Gross Domestic Product (GDP), the capital market performance indicator, being the explanatory variable, were given as number of listed securities, volume of shares traded, market turnover etc. The result from the analysis and test of hypothesis at 5% significant level showed that over the period considered, there exists a high level of relationship between GDP and the capital market predictor variables as a whole. On the strength of these findings, the study recommends among others, that the relevant authorities should create an enabling environment of political and macroeconomic stability for the influx of foreign and local investment into the capital market for its growth and consequently the growth of the economy.
Impact Assessment of Capital Market to Economic Growth: A Study of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Report an abuse for product Impact Assessment of Capital Market to Economic Growth: A Study of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
Money shall be refunded if:
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You are hereby allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in