This work focuses on the impact of interest rate deregulation on agricultural production in Nigeria. To this effect, this study, seeks to find out the extent to which interest rate deregulation affects agricultural productivity, the hindering factors to attaining the policy objective of interest rate deregulation as regards to agricultural output. The secondary source of data was used as a means of data collection. The secondary data was gathered by consulting some books, journals related to the subject matter. Base on the review on the documented source and analysis of the results from the regression, it was concluded that the regression coefficients are statistically significant our alternative hypothesis is therefore accepted. It means interest rate, non – oil import and non – export have direct relationship with agricultural production in Nigeria. This study therefore recommended that monetary policy should formulated appropriately to determine an interest rate level that will break the double edge effect of interest rate on savers and on local investors, proper monitoring and control of the macro-economic indicator such as inflation, income level, level of investment, etc.
The Impact of Interest Rate Deregulation on Agricultural Production in Nigeria (1995-2009)
Category: Economics Tags: Agriculture, Economics, Interest Rate, Nigeria
Report an abuse for product The Impact of Interest Rate Deregulation on Agricultural Production in Nigeria (1995-2009)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
Money shall be refunded if:
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You are hereby allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in