The study is on infrastructural deficiencies and business environment for Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria was undertaken to find out how the business environment has been affected due to poor infrastructural facilities in Nigeria and its impact on the economic growth of the country. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) is accepted globally as a tool for empowering the citizenry and economic growth. Nigeria seeks to be counted among the world’s 20 largest economies by 2020 (vision 2020) and this to many is not practical. This research work tends to figure out how infrastructural deficiencies in Nigeria has affected the business environment and its negative effect to small and medium enterprises in Nigeria. There by limiting the growth and development of the Nigeria’s economy. The study also looks forward to proffer solution to the problem and thereby brings an improvement to the level Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) operate. The growth of small and medium enterprises have been said to combine the strategies of poverty alleviation and industrialization into unique package that is beneficial not only to the entrepreneurs but also to the country at large. Therefore if the problems of infrastructure are been addressed small and medium enterprises would be seen as a tool for achieving the great Nigeria vision of been among the world’s 20 largest economies (vision 2020).
Infrastructural Deficiencies and Business Environment for SMEs in Nigeria, Basic Issues and Policy Options
Category: Economics Tags: Business Environment, Infrastructural Deficiencies, Nigeria, Policy Options, SMEs
Report an abuse for product Infrastructural Deficiencies and Business Environment for SMEs in Nigeria, Basic Issues and Policy Options
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
Money shall be refunded if:
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You are hereby allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in