The Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria insists as a matter of policy, That every approved school (Primary or Secondary) in the country must have a functional Parent Teacher‘s Association (PTA). With the advent of a numerous problems in the Education Sector, it became paramount for most of the schools to have PTAs to assist in sieving their problems. This study investigates the impact of Parents Teachers Association (PTA) on school development in Gwagwalada Area Council, FCT-Abuja. Descriptive survey research design was adopted for the study. The population of this study comprises of all the six (6) public primary and secondary schools in Gwagwalada Area Council, out of which a sample size consisting of eight (8) schools and eighty (80) teachers and parents/guardians were selected by stratified random sampling techniques. Structured questionnaires were used for data collection and data collected were analysed using frequency distribution and sample percentage counts. Findings revealed that raising funds for various school projects, provision of infrastructural and instructional facilities rehabilitating dilapidated public schools and maintenance facilities are the impact of PTA on school development. Recommendation proffer includes: PTA should continue to be involved in financing school Programmes, involving parents in organized school events, giving direct labour for execution of projects to the PTA.
Impact Of Parents Teachers Association On School Facilities Development
The Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria insists as a matter of policy, That every approved school (Primary or Secondary) in the country must have a functional Parent Teacher‘s Association (PTA).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.