The study takes a look at the present condition of teaching social studies in selected Secondary Schools in Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja (GAC). The population of this study consisted at all Federal Capital Territory Authority, (FCTA) Secondary Schools in (GAC) Simple random sampling technique was used. One Hundred (100) respondents for the study. Questionnaire was used as instrument for data collection. Simple percentage and mean distribution was used to analyze data collected. The study revealed that the quality of teachers teaching social studies hold the following qualifications NCE, B.Sc. (E.d), PGDE and M.Ed. also it was observed that the basic methods of teaching social studies are Lecture, textbook method, question and answer; Informal student oriented methods, Innovative method and the use Instructional materials.
Appraisal of Teaching Social Studies in some selected Secondary Schools
The significance of any research study in education is basically to improve and add to the existing knowledge.
The study can be relevant for the orientation and education of new social studies teachers and it will help to amend their areas of weakness thereby leading to effecting teaching and learning of the subject.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.