The purpose of this study is to determine the socio-economic benefits of mobile phone to crop farmers in Rogun, Kapada, Lade districts as well as Pategi in Pategi Local Government Area in Kwara State. The aim why this research project is being conducted are: In specific, smallholder farmers have poor market infrastructure, insufficient marketing experience, and inadequate agricultural inputs. These farmers want to access information about new technologies before they can consider adopting them and thus look up to research and extension agents as sources of new technologies. Development of agricultural productivity will be understood when farmers are connected to market information. Nevertheless, one key challenge in many rural areas is that farmers generally have no way of knowing the costs of inputs before they travel to the market because of poor communication facilities. They often have to depend on middlemen who take benefit of this unawareness.
The socio-economic benefits of mobile phone to crop farmers
The aim why this research project is being conducted are: In specific, smallholder farmers have poor market infrastructure, insufficient marketing experience, and inadequate agricultural inputs.
Report AbuseCategory: Geography
Report an abuse for product The socio-economic benefits of mobile phone to crop farmers
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
Money shall be refunded if:
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You are hereby allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in