Research have shown that small scale business contribute 80% of the growth of most economies and Nigeria is not excluded. Since that is the case there is the need of operating small scale business and to create room for it continues operation, in which that can only be guaranteed when profit are realized, which is the main motive of establishing the business. To make profit in the small scale business there are many decision that need to be taken but for the purpose of these research work we will look at one fundamental factor that affect the profit of small scale business, which is capital investment. When money is accrued into business to acquire capital asset or fixed asset such as manufacturing plants & machinery that is expected to be productive over many years capital investment is said to have taken place. Business makes continual capital investment to sustain existing operations and expand their business for the future. The main type of capital investment is in fixed assets to allow increased operational capacity, captive a large share of the market and in the process generate more revenue.
EFFECTS OF CAPITAL INVESTMENT ON PROFITABILITY IN SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES A CASE STUDY OF ECWA JOS
This study is aimed at ascertaining whether the Nigeria small scale business can gain profit by applying capital investment.
Categories: Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Marketing
Report an abuse for product EFFECTS OF CAPITAL INVESTMENT ON PROFITABILITY IN SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES A CASE STUDY OF ECWA JOS
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
Money shall be refunded if:
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You are hereby allowed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in