The study investigated self-esteem and personality as a predictor of official corruption among police personnel in Oji River local government area of Enugu state, Nigeria. Around the world, honest police officers find themselves discredited by the actions of corrupt fellow colleagues. Their ability to properly serve their citizens is degraded by corrupted policing systems. In countries where democratic principles and the rule of law are weak, corrupt practices such as racketeering, bribes and collusion between the police and organised crime are far more prolific. The objective of the study was to ascertain the role of self-esteem and personality in official corruption. The study adopted a survey research design. A total of two hundred questionnaires were drawn from the Divisional Headquarters in Oji River local government area of Enugu state and the questionnaire that was properly filled and returned was one hundred and eighty 180, Reasons were given why the outcome of this present study negates the outcome of previous studies with emphasis on the sociopolitical situation experienced by policemen in Nigeria. A recommendation was made with an emphasis on the importance of Government should continue to train and retrain police officers from time to time on professional to meet global standard.
Self-Esteem and Personality as Predictor of Official Corruption among Police Personnel
This study will focus on the self-esteem and personality as a predictor of official corruption among police personnel in Oji River Local Government Area. It is a study that will embrace all types of corruption that occur and are involved by the police officers.
Report an abuse for product Self-Esteem and Personality as Predictor of Official Corruption among Police Personnel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Download link appears after payment has been confirmed by our payment processors.
- Download link expires after three (3) Downloads.
- Project descriptions doesn't go in conformity with project content.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for you own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
- You respect to the authors copyright.
- You further declare that the Project will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Project will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in